Wednesday, September 8, 2021

pouri

 Dear Covid, 

This is the second time you have locked us down.The best thing that happened was last Thursday I got a new ginger and black puppy named Pouri.He is the best puppy I have ever had.But he is also hilarious when he jumps at me but rolls on his head. He is my new brother and everytime I walk past him he nibbles my skin everywhere on my leg.My nana brought him from someone but I don't know who gave it to her .He's a really cute puppy and is getting older.Now he is almost a massive rottweiler.Pouri is starting to be protective because everytime I walk Into my room he barks at me.He really likes my mum and my mum loves him.But when he poops everywhere I always clean it up.So when I clean it up I roll his pee pad up into a circle then put in a green bag.When he poops I feel Yuck!


11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous writing Maz, I love the descriptive language you have chosen to use. Your puppy sounds like lots of fun, but trouble at the same time. I'm glad you are taking good care of him. It would be lovely to see a photo of your puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like my own stoiry about my pouri boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maz coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool writing

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete